Welcome to my Rich Life

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Top Ten Thurs.

01= A New Ride
 AKA: Swagger Wagon

02= Kids who work HARD.
 I am privileged to see them develop their beautiful minds.

03= New Games
 This fun new game was a gift from our Jayne Dear (Nanny)
she moved to NJ this past summer and we miss her like crazy.

04=Homemade Root beer Floats
 A Wilson House Tradition at Halloween.

05=Easton's Face 
 While stirring said Root beer. Ice to Vapor..amazing science.

06= Sunday Evenings
 I'm a sucker for Flames.

07= Surprise Packages
 Addressed to all my loves.

08= Having a Say
I know it's not much of one but, I like it.
Mailed in my Colorado Ballot yesterday.

09=Sydney's Art
She is so creative with her mind. She will tell me she can see something in
her mind and needs to get it out on paper. This was the latest.  I love the "I
heart NY" t-shirt.

10=Hand Written Thank You's
Texting, email or phone will never
replace this favorite jester of kindness.

Have a great Weekend. We are raking leaves.
Sweet Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment