Welcome to my Rich Life

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sensational Summer Vacation

We had so much fun in Carpinteria this year.
Easton was absolutely fearless..that made it hard on my heart.
He would disappear under a wave and I would wait...wait..wait..
finally I wrapped a buggy board to his wrist.
Sierra set a trap at the beach for a squirrel.
She was bitten and had to go to the urgent care for a shot.
She is no longer allowed to trap squirrels.
Sydney and her cousin Garty were stuck together like glue.
They are both loud and  dramatic...it was exhausting to just watch at times.
Ian spent all his hours  with a buggy board or bike.
Dillon spent much more time in the water this year. He loves his cousins.
Anna had an amazing collection of shells and crabs. She also made sure we hit the candy store a few times.
Ben always says we never stay long enough . He loves the sunset and sunrise at the beach.
I love the laughter and smiles. I love saying "yes" for 10 straight days.
Yes to up late, sleep overs, candy, bike rides, toys, movies, marsh mellows.





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I too love saying YES! We spent most of July in France, the kids went to alpine ski training camp there, and I said Yes every day for the first time, it was so refreshing. Skiing in July was surreal and wonderful! I came home to a fried iMac so I can't post any pictures on my blog. A new computer is on the agenda this weekend! For now tied up at the house with one kid with a concussion, trips to Boston children's hospital, all will be okay, expanation coming soon on my blog, and work crews on site finishing our addition... Even with all this I'm xo glad to haven spent 3 weeks of summer in France relaxing...because life never seems to slow down here, lol. Glad you are all well, miss you lots

    ReplyDelete