Welcome to my Rich Life

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Top Ten Thurs.

  1. My new Dyson Vacuum. My old Dyson I will send in for repairs happily to Illinois. Our household could use two vacuums!
  2. Preparing for the Bake Sale. Sierra has put together a sale for Saturday. She is focused her location next to the pool. Her hope is to drain every kid of all  their cash with her homemade brownies, cookies and muffins. The posters are ready...now bring the hungry kids! 
  3. On Demand Movies...we watched Soul Surfer today while it rained outside.
  4. I Love My Nanny Meg. She is the best thing for me and my kids once a week. She took them to lunch yesterday and bowling. She is worth every penny. I got to go to lunch with Ben at Red Lobster followed by a massage from Liz...my other favorite person. It was a great day. 
  5. School Supplies. I love new markers, crayons and paper clips. 
  6. Good old fashioned Books. You know the ones you turn pages in. I still won't read one from my ipad. Call me old fashioned I don't mind. Almost finished with Eric Larson's  In the Garden of  Beasts. Good historical read.
  7. Hoping for a weekend with Ben. Our 19th Anniversary is in just three weeks. It has been a great ride.
  8. Needing Nothing. Feeling Content with everything and everyone is a great feeling.
  9. Praying that Sierra and I will survive Middle School. The real world is a scary and mean place sometimes.
  10. Loving Ben. He shows his love in fabulous ways. He left a love note taped to my mirror today. He surprised me with a pineapple smoothie last night. I am one lucky girl and I realize that every day.

1 comment:

  1. hi michelle! i saw via facebook that you have a blog, so i came over to check it out. it's good to "see" you and your family. :) looks like life is pretty great for ya and i'm so glad. you guys are such a great and wonderful family.

    ummm. . . is that really the title of the book??? :)

    ReplyDelete