Welcome to my Rich Life

Friday, June 8, 2012

1700 Miles of Pure Fun

Our Summer Fun 
began last week.
We have planned 1700 miles
of pure fun. 



Were visiting the Ranch at the end of 
"the bumpy road"first.
The ranch of my childhood is truly what you would picture 
in a country magazine.
An orchard for climbing. Fields for exploring.
Ponds for wadding. Chickens and Ducks to feed.
Four wheelers to drive and a shooting range for guns.
The minute we hit the drive everyone
 in the car started screaming in delight.




Our week at the Ranch was
restoring for me. The smell of Russian Olive Trees mixed
with the smell of alfalfa and dirt remind me
of my childhood. My father turns 80 this month. We celebrate
him and his life. What a great guy!

 I love you dad.
My mother surprised the kids with a DVD
they had never seen, Anne of Green Gables.

We were hooked (even Easton). We watched a disc every evening.
I recommend a movie marathon this summer.
Next Stop, Las Vegas.
I'm sure it will be a PG 14 visit.  Good thing it's just a short stop on
our way to the main attraction....
CALIFORNIA. We have missed you.
HAppy Summer Friends.


1 comment:

  1. oh WOW! that looks like paradise. i'm not sure california will compare. . . :)

    ben and i just watched anne of green gables last weekend! what a delight. ben had just read the book for the first time.

    keep enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete