Welcome to my Rich Life

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fabulous Fourty



Time has had it's way.
But, I am blessed without measure. 
Gretchen and I started the party
with chips, salsa and pina coladas and
laughs as always.  Then,
this girl was so surprised when
Ben made 40 special with a big surprise.
He flew in two great friends from Colorado
to celebrate the big day.

I had no idea and really had to pinch myself
all weekend.
We laughed, stayed up late and ate amazing
food.
Susie & Betsy your the best!
Oh, and Mr. Wilson I love you!




2 comments:

  1. you were, and definitely still are, so beautiful! i can't believe how much sierra looks exactly like you as a young (ahem, younger) gal. lucky her. :)

    happy belated birthday! what fun - ben is good; i'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day! Time makes it's way with all of us but leaves us better in it's wake :-) With love and best wishes in your 40th year - Erin

    ReplyDelete