Welcome to my Rich Life

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Top Ten Thurs.

Favorite Social Event:
Hanging with Friends in Denver. It was such a fun trip. I love all the laughing and staying up late.



Favorite Book:
I just finished this book. I give it Five Stars ***** You must read it.
Favorite Restaurant:
NoRTH in Overland Park, KS. They have these warm, salted, thin zuchini chips. I love them.
I am also a fan of their Calamari with Arugula and lemon zest. I think I may have to go there again soon.

Favorite Theatrical Event:
A Mystery Theatre. We went to one in Denver. It was so much fun. I was laughing the whole time.
The acting was very good even though it was a small local production.  We sat up front and were involved in the plot all night.  We were referred to as the "House wives of Highlands Ranch", "Puma Girls of Denver". I would recommend finding one. I think I will recommend it for our next office holiday party.

 Favorite Personal Experience:
I had my palm read. A first for me. I was touched by the talent of someone who can do this well.
The first thing he said to me after looking at my palm. "You like to learn things in life the hard way.  You think you must experience things for yourself". I was hooked.

Favorite Occupation:
Mothering my children. They have been making halloween decorations and counting down on the calendar until "Candy Night". They have made a huge leaf pile in the yard. They have made a very creative and red neck swing from one of our trees. I think a saw a stuffy lady in a BMW almost wreck her car as she starred it down while driving through our neighborhood. I waived and chuckled to myself. Once again proof that we need to move out to the country!
Favorite Store:
Barnes & Noble. I could spent hours there. Anna and I had our special date and that's where we both wanted to hang out after our trip to Justice and Blue Chip Cookie. She is so much fun. I dared her to do cartwheels into the cookie store, she did it and was applauded by all the customers inside.

Favorite Fashion Accessories:
Scarfs, hands down. I think I will wear one everyday next week. Wait, they don't go with yoga pants very well. I guess I will have to "get dressed" everyday. That's a real challenge.
Favorite Humor:
This cartoon from the Chicago Tribune last week. Enough said. Last night was much more aggressive.

Favorite Upcoming Event:
Having Tickets to Les Miserables here in Kansas City. Ben has a birthday in November. This is how we are celebrating. I'm sure he will choose BBQ for dinner or a big ol'burger somewhere.  I never tire of this production or story.

 Have a great Thursday and weekend Friends. Thanks for coming by. Cheers! Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. you have such a beautiful life. probably because you do such a great job at encouraging and creating beauty.

    i LOVE the swing. it's so fantastic.

    i, too, can't wait for Les Mis to come to theaters. one night we got hooked on watching the trailers on you tube. . . over and over again.

    ReplyDelete