Welcome to my Rich Life

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Top Ten Thurs.

Thursdays To Do List:

Take our family Photo for Christmas Cards. Joy.
(this is a  complicated task and full of bribery)

Schedule an appointment to have the front bumper
on my SUV  repaired.
(While on location for a photo shoot last weekend. A boulder came out
of no where and hit my bumper....no, I really hit it hard. No fault to the boulder.)

Schedule a window replacement.
( The boys hit another window with a football! AGAIN! We need to move
to the country.)

Schedule a Garage Door Repairman.
( I'm sure  our 8 month old Lab saw my distraction this week,
and decided to chew the sensor wires off. Nice. Now, the garage
won't close by itself.)

Send a 65.00 Check to Leawood PTO.
( I have never encountered so many fees for
extra cirriculars in all my life.  Tee shirts, mugs, snacks, toys, field trips)
Public School is NOT free in Overland Park, Kansas.

Go out on a mommy date with Anna.
(We made the arrangement months ago. She has finished
reading the Ivy & Bean Series and now would like a
date to Justice and Blue Chip Cookie.)
I will need a cookie after the bill for the above repairs!

Buy 6 8x10  print mattes.
(Time to change the photos in the Living room.
They have grown so much.)

Rotate My Tires.
(I'm going  on a cross country road trip by myself to
Denver. I can't wait. I already have my snacks and books on CD.
Here I come Interstate 70.)

Buy a new Click Free    Automatic  Back up
from Amazon. ( The dog also chewed up those wires.) Puppies are so fun.

Burn a New Playlist  to a CD.
(also for my trip to Denver.  I would love any new suggestions from all of you.
One exception, no country. Thank you.

Happy Thursday Everyone.
Sweet Madness

3 comments:

  1. the school here asks for some kind of money every week big change from hawaii where we didnt have to pay for anything but rididng the bus. do you have pandora on your phone me and the girls use it all the time on our trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy Mom! Wow! I am tired just reading all of the goop that you do. Don't cha love puppies! We are dealing with some of the bad behavior too.Your road trip sounds fun. My music suggestion is Debra Arlyn. We need to plan a roomies reunion soon:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luce I love iheart radio, it's kinda like Pandora. Jill, thanks for the suggestion. I'll look her up on iTunes. Thanks girls.

    ReplyDelete