Welcome to my Rich Life

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Top Ten Thurs.

 Ten things I have learned this month:

01/
Having personal and family
devotional time can bring our family
closer to one another and to God.

02/
This is my favorite scripture:
Let your light so shine before men. That
they may see your good works and 
glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

03/
I'm not sure what I'm passionate about.
I will decide and get back to you.
What are you passionate about?

04/
Favorite quote:
"Be careful how you live; you may be the only Bible some
people ever read".
from The One Year Book of Inspiration
for Girlfriends

05/
I secretly love when my son
fakes sick and comes home from school.
We played together and cured his
"tummy ache" with ice cream.

06/
Girlfriends are worth more than Gold

07/
I have a hard time forgiving others.
I should pray for more kindness
towards those who hurt me.

08/
I have received an answer to a prayer.
I am lovely the peace that it brings but,
not sure I want to embrace the direction it will lead me.
I do know that God knows what is best.

09/
A small sacrifice of my time to read
scriptures has been peaceful.  I find I desire more.

10/
Service brings Joy.
Give it away today.


1 comment:

  1. My Gracie came home on tues with a belly ache after having a 4 day weekend and I was so excited is that bad? In Hawaii for a year and a half they had school 3 1/2 days a week due to budget cuts and I was beyond great full. I couldn't home school but would love them home everyday

    ReplyDelete