Welcome to my Rich Life

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

20 Random Things about Me

01
I Like to drive fast.
02
I love to fall asleep in a sunny spot.
03
Lab Lover.
04
I'm hungry at 10 a.m. no matter what. I can tell you that specific time
in any country. 
05
I love the color Turquoise.
06
I'm not a morning person
07
I can drive  a stick shift better an most guys
08
I was class president in Hygiene School
09
I spent a summer in Kyoto Japan
10
I had a horrible ski accident once.
11
I won first place for best apple pie in 4-H
12
I am a sucker for chocolate
13
I can floss and drive at the same time
14
I have five visas in my passport
15
I can brand cattle
16
I'm still  fearful of horse riding
17
Friends call me Shell
18
I have a  "Lazy Eye"
19
I played the piano for five years.   I regret quitting.
20
I  have too many shoes. 

2 comments:

  1. oh i love reading about you.

    i can't drive a stick. i'm petrified of riding a horse. ben (my ben :) has more shoes than me. but i have more flip-flops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, Flip flops are more fun than any fancy shoe hands down.

    ReplyDelete