Welcome to my Rich Life

Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Snowing Cats & Dogs

We had 7 inches of light fluffy snow in two hours last Thurs.
The kiddos loved having a "Snow Day".
Followed by another and then another.
I'm adjusting to the idea. Ben was in sunny San
Diego at a Dental Conference. I was woman alone in the suburbs.
He kept sending nice palm-tree spewn texts.
After sulking I finally EMBRACED the cold.

So we made snow caves.
We went sledding.
We played Monopoly and
scrabble and poker
and Mind craft.
We baked and cooked.
And baked some more.
We went in
and
out
and in
and
out
and
in
and 
out.....

 Yes, We even agreed to have them sleep in their fort.
Two of them made it all night.
Sierra & Ian.




Daisy Duke and Roscoe
really had just as much fun as the kids.
They slept really well.

 It's hard for me (as an adult) to think this is much fun.
I love watching though.


Peace fellow snow cave girls.
That Sierra she is one tough cookie.
Well, they are all kind of like a gang really. 
Our kids are all kinds of tough.
WE DON'T DO WHIMPY HERE.

Overall, we had some great fun. Ben did make it home.
Just in time to shovel and play.
Good Memories were made by all.
Did I mention I stayed up into the 
morning hours ready a good book by the fire?
Our gas bill will be atrocious!

No comments:

Post a Comment