Welcome to my Rich Life

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beauty & Brains

I like to think that I use my brains when
I shop.
I have to admit, since I was a child
I have been taken by lovely
clothing. I remember as a young girl
peering into my grandmother's jewelry
box and wardrobe. Grandma Pearl had great style.
My mother inherited her taste for 
quality and beauty.
She has always had great taste.
Classic.
So, a few months ago I discovered
vintage clothing retailers on Etsy.com.
I love all the classic well-made dresses I discovered.
They are gently used. They are reasonably prices as well.
Oh, and did I mention you don't have to hunt
for sleeves.
THEY COME WITH THEM.
Have you noticed that sleeves are
a disappearing act?
I have.
Without further a due,
let me show you what I found.

1.

2.

3.


4.

5.

6.

7.

8.
My favorites are 1, 3 and 7.
What are your favorites?
Happy Mother's Day to all my great
girlfriends, sisters, mother's and aunt's.
May you all knock them dead with your
brains and beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment