Welcome to my Rich Life

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ten Ten Thurs.

Ten Thank You's
1. Thank you to Karen, the nice women in the Target Parking Lot who saw me in distress and offered to take me and my three kids home after I locked my keys, my phone and my wallet in our car.
2. Thank you to Allison, My neighbor who took Easton to play at her house one afternoon a few months back when I was out of town and Easton was home alone with Ben.
3. Thank you to Claire for sticking up for Sierra when she was bullied earlier in the year by a group of mean girls in the lunch room. She told the school councelor what happened. Bullies need stopped.
4.  Thank you to the lunch ladies who found Easton and returned him to his Kindergarten teacher after feeding him a banana and yogurt. He had told them that his mother didn't feed him breakfast and he was crazy hungry. ( We all know I fed him breakfast).
5. Thank you to Grandma Wilson for homemade fried chicken and the fix'ins. We love that you treat us with good home cook'in when you visit.
6. Thank you to Grandma Southam for all the long hand written letters and pictures you send across the miles. This week we opened hand made Valentines with sweet words of love. Thank you.
7. Thank you to our Home Teachers you never miss a month. Our family has never experiences such steady and unwavering care. Bro. Dave and Bro. Paul we love your visits with our family.
8.  Thank you to all the Teachers of my children, both at school and church. Your work and patience are priceless.
9.  Thank you to all the service men and women who pay a high price for my personal freedom and the freedom of my family. Thank you.
10.  Thank you to all my girl friends. You always know when to be there.

     This list could go on and on. I am a firm believer in "paying it forward'. Look at all the people who have touched my life in little ways. If you liked this post I encourage you to do one thing to "pay it forward" this week. Stop back by and comment and let's see what we can do together! Get moving Girls.    

1 comment: