Welcome to my Rich Life

Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Offical

Were Melting!
 Have you seen our forecast for the midwest?
BLISTERING.

The west is smoldering with heat as well I know.
But people...
the humidity can kill us.
I'm so grateful for air conditioning in my car and home today.

So, 7-11 has got our backs.
We have helped our local economy quit a bit this week.
Unfortunately, I don't see an end in sight any time soon.
Get the car keys I need a banana strawberry slurpee.
How have you been staying cool???



1 comment:

  1. you are definitely stronger than i - no way i could survive those temps AND the humidity. even in doors. good thing there is a 7-11, though!

    i loved reading all your new posts. it was fun to see a little bit of the wilson family at church.

    i'm glad you and your family are doing so great - you are such a wonderful and amazing and beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete