Welcome to my Rich Life

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A week with Cousins

After the beach in California we spent some time with Cousins in Utah. Did I mention this road trip took us through five states. They all live close to one another so it's nice to see them all. We all had sleep overs every night. We went to movies, played endless games and stayed up really late and slept late too. All the things we never do at home. Candy was the main course for the week and I really don't think any of my kids found their tooth brushes while they were there. I know Easton never wore shoes. T-shirts were optional. Pj's were the trend for the girls. Everyone was happy. As their mother, weeks like this are a little hard for me to let my hair down. But, I'm slowly getting better at it. I can truly tell you that I love all my in-laws. They like life so fun. Uncle Cool really came through this year. He took the kids for a ride in his big truck. he even let them drive! Now you understand how he gets his name.  A special thanks to our Cousin Rachel and all her helpers for watching all of the Wilson gang for four days while Ben and I flew back to Kansas City for my art show. Your nanny skills are impressive. What's your plan next summer???







There is always a favorite cousin...
well, Winston is one of mine.
Winston, lover of all human food, Big or little.
oxoxo Miss you all
See you at the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment