Welcome to my Rich Life

Friday, September 28, 2012

Top Ten Thurs.

Top Ten Amazing
Moments this week...

Meeting up with friends. I am blessed to have wonderfully
funny and thoughtful friends!  I was able to
do a few fun things with them when I went
to the mountains.
My friend Krystal even let me do a family
photo shoot for her and her cute family.
Adorable. More to come in a later post.
 Stopping to notice that Autumn has
officially arrived here in Kansas.

 Finishing a great novel.
Reading is an indulgence for me.  My
eyes start to blur and I eventually go
to bed around 1:00 A.M. But, I love it.
Thanks for
the recommendation Sherri.

Having a weekend with my Mr. in the mountains.
He is one funny, easy going guy. He is a keeper.

Knowing that sandwiches from Jimmy Johns
can be at my door step in minutes.
The #16 is the favorite around here. Jimmy helps
me get through Tues. nights sometimes.
Gymnastics
Boys Scout
Youth Group
Ben, Boy Scout leader
You get the idea.
Ok, I know it's silly but, I do love
have my nails done.  Do you love this new color
for fall. It's not red but not purple either.
It's just fun! It's the little things that get me
excited.

Spluging on my favorite Fall cookie
if you live near Overland Park, Kansas
you should stop into Best Regards
bakery for their seasonal Oatmeal
Toffee Cookie.  Take time you won't regret it.
Okay... maybe a little.

Waking up to my two oldest children composing
and playing beautiful violin music.  Sierra, Sydney and Dillon
all composed a song. While Dillon played them.
They are beautiful.
"Hot Plains" by Sierra
"Starry Night" by Dillon
"Everyone talks about it" by Sydney
One word..talent.

September is a special month for your family. It's the month
we are officially a "forever family".
There we are at our
Mormon Salt Lake Temple together.
Our faith believes we are together forever. Even after we leave this life.
Look at how much they have grown. Wowsers!

Last, coming home from our weekend away to
cute and special notes written in soap on our bathroom mirrors.
I haven't had the courage to remove them yet. I may never wash their
cute words of love away! Have a great Fall Weekend!
Sweet Madness


1 comment:

  1. you're a very lucky and blessed lady! so happy for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete