Welcome to my Rich Life

Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 in Pictures

Good Bye 2011. 
 After the holidays we packed up and moved
from 11665 Joyful Way. It was a tearful good bye. We
have missed our country life.
 Spreading Love and Hugs. Look how small and little
Easton is. He did a lot of growing this year.
 We were blessed to find a nice neighborhood and good
schools in Leawood Kansas. We love that we are so
close to the library, shopping and friends.  There is always
someone to go to the pool with or to play basketball or
flashlight tag.
 We have enjoyed the Kansas City Zoo.
 This building and the people who come here to work and see Dr. Wilson
and Dr. Julia are why we are here.  It has been successful and extremely needed
in this community. Thank you Independence Missouri.  
 Ian decided to be Baptized. We are proud of him.
 I was lucky enough to go to
Moscow and St. Petersburg Russia with girlfriends
for ten days. It was such an amazing experience. I enjoyed
St. Petersburg the most.
 We spent a lot of lazy summer days at the pool. Everyone
swims so well now.
 California...our second love. How we love you.
 This is where I love to be. Watching and playing the days away.
 Early morning walks on the beach with our "early riser" Sydney were
such a great time.
 We were able to visit the ranch in Vernal for the Fourth
of July. We ran the four wheelers out of gas. We also emptied the refridgerator.
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Southam. You always show us a good time.
 This bowl of fresh picked raspberries with yes that is
half and half, were my muse every morning.
 My little boy started Kindergarten. He asks his teacher
everyday..."when is it time to go home?" I'm secretly
glad he misses home and his mom so much.
 Two kids almost learned to waterski this summer. Maybe 
next year they will master it. I have to admit I enjoyed being able
to do something they can't quite do yet...I'm so mean! Anywhew...
 Fall in Kansas was spectacular. The reds and orange colors were
breath taking. We enjoyed how long it lasted.
 Halloween..the candy holiday is loved by all in our home.
SURPRISED? At least we have a great Dentist.
 We always have an enormous amount of pumpkins. I'm glad
we all like roasted pumpkin seeds.
 This fall I snuck (is that a word) away to Denver
with some girlfriends. Never is there a dull moment with this group.
I came back to Kansas not rested but restored. Thanks girls.
 This is the group I am lucky to be around. 




 Thanksgiving in Provo Utah was such a treat. We have so much
fun with Ben's Family. We are so lucky to have such fun cousins.
You were all worth the 36 hour road trip. We would do it again....just 
not real soon.

 Christmas in Kansas City. It has been memorable in many ways.
We have shared the holiday with many new and special friends.
We also made a new Tradition. Cupcake Wars. The boys made the cutest
pig cupcakes. It is always competitive at our house. But
the girl lost with class and we will just take the winners pot next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
I hope that you received the same gifts as me, Kindness, Charity,
Love, Hope, Forgiveness and Friendship. May god bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. such a great synopsis and such sweet pictures. i hope 2012 is just as good to your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Did you get into my blog?

    ReplyDelete