Welcome to my Rich Life

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party

We   made a new tradition this year.
The ugly christmas sweater party.
It was a lot of fun. 
Some of us had to hunt for the ugly sweater for weeks,
others just went to their closet. I won't name names.
Here are some ugly options I found online.






Krista and Mary

 Dr. Julie, Michelle, Kenya and Clyde
 My two personal favorites.....Mary and Brandy
 Amanda and Ryan..aren't they festive!
We are so blessed. I am so grateful as I gather around a big spread of food.
Dinner by candlelight with good food and company, I have to admit,
I had almost forgotten how fun it is to host a party
and enjoy it! It had been too long. Thank you friends
for all the ugly fun that was had last night. I hope to
carry on this "ugly" tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment