Welcome to my Rich Life

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello 2012

Happy New Year!
 What lies behind us and what lies before us are
small matters compared to what
lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What lies within you this coming year?
Sincerity
Friendship
Creativity
Learning
Patience
I hope we can all go confidently
towards our dreams.
For me...I dream of finally self
publishing our adoption story. Look for it
this coming Fall.  I also dream of having a photography
company "Sweet Madness Photography" and selling my photography on
Etsy.com and through local art galleries. I think I will have a show in the Fall.
Let me know if you want an invite. If you have a "gallery" connection
I would love to hear about it.  May God bless us all this year.

1 comment:

  1. I would like an invite even though(I wish I could come)I can't come:( I will be there in spirit:) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete