Welcome to my Rich Life

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Top Ten Thurs.

Top Ten moments of this week....


  1. Our first snow storm arrived today. I wasn't sure we were going to see any.
  2. My first official photography class. I'm learning a lot of new secrets.
  3. Easton admitting to going to see the nurse at school because secretly he wanted to come home to play the computer. " He was bored of school".  It's gonna be a long ride with this boy.
  4. Sierra pulling out Easton's tooth for him. She wanted payment for her work. Sound familiar?
  5. Finding Dillon still reading at 10 p.m. because his book is so good. I love that feeling.
  6. Sydney requesting "Mom's Homemade Apple Pie" for her birthday. Melts my heart.
  7. Watching Easton at Karate. He is a cute little bugger. Yes, he has been practicing on his older brothers and beating them both.
  8. Anna being invited to Pre-team gymnastics. She is so strong and has no fear (none of my children have any fear, I'm so lucky!). I'm afraid this is going to be a rewarding and expensive and time consuming extracurricular activity. 
  9. Feeling true love for...MY CROCK POT. I know it's weird. But you get me if your a crock potter like me. I use it 2 times a week at least. Fix and forget is fabulous.
  10. Connecting as a family around the fireplace while we read scriptures. They will do anything, including bible study to prolong bedtime. I think they read slowly on purpose. No, it gives me the warm fuzzy feeling, I am so blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. i love them all. can't wait to see some pictures you take with new-found secrets. easton - what a funny and too-smart boy. :) what is dillon reading?

    i love the crock-pot. though i will go weeks without using it. but now that our church is 1:30-4:30 you betcha i'm gonna use it every sunday.

    so cool about anna. it was in gymnastics and competed. it was expensive!! i can't believe my parents did it for me. but, of course, now that i'm a parent, i totally understand.

    your kids are fearless. we could use a little more of that around here. . .:)

    ReplyDelete