Welcome to my Rich Life

Friday, January 13, 2012

FYI Friday

Todays Topic: Internet Protection Software

I just wanted to share with you some info. I have learned a few things raising six kiddos. So I want to share with you some valuable lessons I have learned. Every kid will be curious on the internet, its just a matter of when not if. We feel the internet is valuable but dangerous. So a few years ago we did some looking into protection for our home computer. We liked and still use Net Nanny.

Here are some reasons why. It is easy to use. We can manage it while away from our home. It is 30 dollars a year. Updates are automatic. It can be customized. We receive email notifications. This year they are adding cell phone, ipad, ipod and tablet protection. We have Wi fi in our home so it is important that ipods, ipads, and nooks are locked, password protected and managed. We want our kids to use the internet but with our rules and guidelines for success. I would love to know if this was helpful. Happy Friday!
Google on.
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. excellent. as the kids, especially miles, gets better at navigating the internet we know we need to set up some security. we'll definitely check in to this program. thanks michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally just had a sec to catch up on your blog. I love reading it and you mentioned me in a top 10 thurs. I feel so honored:) Had a great time crashing your place twice this week. You are so ambitious and are gonna achieve great things this year! Can't wait to see your business come to pass and publish a book?! You are so amazing. You make me want to stretch. I'm so glad we both ended up in RBW at the same time. xoxo -Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful. I am looking forward to all your insights! Happy birthday Sidney!

    ReplyDelete