Welcome to my Rich Life

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello Fall

Okay,
Okay.
I did need a summer break
from writing our story. But,
I'm back and excited to continue this
great journey. 
God has blessed me in many ways.
Blogging helps me embrace everyday blessings.
In January I chose the word
"Embrace"
for 2013.
I have grown so much from empowering this word in my life.
I feel I have a closer relationship to God &
my children. I feel like I have made time for friendships.
I feel i have embraced my talents. What word did you choose?
How are you doing?

Fall has arrived in the midwest.
We are grabbing for sweaters and boots.
Our world is red, yellow and orange.
We are reinstating our
"Wilson Family Halloween Party"
this year.
Complete with homemade root beer 
and best costume "hoe down".
Here are a few photos.













 Happy October Friends!
Six Sweets & Me


No comments:

Post a Comment